Monday, April 8, 2024

the least favorite person of Jesus Christ was here

I'm still right here waiting patiently
Giving blood keeping faith
My tired white horse trots on
My empty quiver and my bow slung over my shoulder
Sigils burning in my palm
A crown of victory sticking thorns in my scalp
I ride out conquering and to conquer
Waiting for the day when the smell of blood fills my nostrils
I will bury the corpses of my beloved
My victory complete and in perpetuity I wait for the war of ages
I shout to the heavens, "come and see" and I hear the sound of thunder
I lie awake in my hospital bed, the insane voices taunting me
Jesus whispers to me that I am his least favorite person
I scribble on the wall of my cell in crayon
"The least favorite person of Jesus Christ was here"

No comments:

Post a Comment